IVR 2.17% 4.7¢ investigator resources ltd

thumbs up for ja and the team

1. 774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    There have been some key moments in the history of this company that have been defining in where they are today. Some may be seen as luck, some as masterstroke, but as it turns out, none without a good deal of work and dedication. I think they deserve a thumbs up from all holders.

The first defining moment was of course their inception as Southern Uranium, a spin off from Southern Gold (still listed remarkably), in the height of the Uranium Bubble. Needless to say you didn’t need to be Einstein to think of that one back then and the shares skyrocketed on the mere mention of uranium.

The next defining moment was to me a masterstroke; the change of name to Investigator Resources and the change of focus away from uranium to mixed resources. As if foreseen, the bubble was soon to burst and then of course came the Fukashima disaster.

Investigator were well under the radar for a long time and were in my bottom draw although I did support most capital raisings except one I think around 8c when they were entering the peninsula following the Hillside discovery. The raisings at 11c and 18c were as it turned out another masterstroke as it has been almost impossible to raise money since and none of the money raised seems to have been squandered as while under the radar, with seemingly nothing happening, they were busy mapping an entire region with extraordinary results.

So now it is not possible for IVR to fly under the radar with what is unfolding, targets are being met, news is flowing, it’s all coming together.

So a big thumbs up for John and the team, keep up the good work and the news flow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $74.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.6¢ $61.04K 1.318M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 357412 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 726235 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.