SPL 0.00% 10.5¢ starpharma holdings limited

Thanks for sharing. Only comment is that the interview is a...

1. 1,353 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 544
    Thanks for sharing.
    Only comment is that the interview is a great example of not letting the truth get in the way of a good story!!

By this I mean anyone who attended the AGM knows what Mgt view the Aust market as "small fry", but hey it sounds good to play the Aust made super cure to be launched at home and if that sells units then so be it.

I would have preferred a bit of reality especially for those who know better (AGM attendees) by saying that the deals have been done for some time launches are largely out out SPLs control and that the Co is delighted that Australia was first cab off the rank.

Cannot help note how quickly JF skipped over the USA, especially near end of interview focusing on the cancer drug, but why dwell on what we cannot control am sure US issues will play out in time.

Additionally I know JF cops plenty of criticism from HC posters.
    It's clear JF is not a spruiker, she is a dry, academic scientist with business acumen and her manner reflects that.

Management have learnt some lessons along the way for which they should not be criticised, would rather see us forge our own path maintaining healthy relations but at arms length to the big pharma gorillas who am sure are looking pull the strings.

Given the opportunity I would seek to remove the Chairman, his recent AGM performances were sub-par nothing but a "newsreader".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.