XJO 0.34% 7,796.0 s&p/asx 200

"A big crash tonight would also fit in well with Shanghai almost...

1. 9,934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    "A big crash tonight would also fit in well with Shanghai almost touching 5000 today and the Asian indices today all suggesting possible reversals."

Oh no !
    What a disaster !

Anyway, I knew from your first post that you are probably a beginner with little more than a trading seminar under your belt, and than sooner or later you would gravitate towards the XJO thread.

As part of your compulsory XJO thread induction, you must read the following :

XJO thread : Glossary of terms
    -------------------------------------

#1 - I have just shorted the SPI = I have picked the intra-day low
    #2 - I have just gone long the SPI = I have picked the intra-day high
    #3 - I am out of my SPI trade = I have managed to contain my losses to half my trading account
    #4 - CMC are crooks = I have just had another losing trade
    #5.1 - The markets are rigged = The pros know their customers
    #5.2 - The markets are rigged = I have just closed my 357th consecutive losing trade
    #6 - The US market looks weak = The US market is headed for a record high close
    #7 - The US economy has had it = US GDP records greatest increase in a generation
    #8 - Most indicators are positive = The market is headed for a correction
    #9 - Most indicators are negative = Global markets rally
    #10.1 - I have a 99% successful trade record = I can tell what trades would have worked yesterday
    #10.2 - I have a 99% successful trade record = Monday’s expert
    #11 - This must surely be the market top = I enjoy using the cut & paste feature in MS Windows
    #12 - I have never seen this in my 35 years trading the markets = I completed a trading seminar last week
    #13.1- I am on the sidelines for now = I have completely missed the 30 year bull run
    #13.2- I am on the sidelines for now = I like to hide behind bushes and just watch, but I think I am going blind
    #14 - I have ClarkKent on ‘Ignore’ = Life is tough enough without having to deal with reality
    #15 - It could break out either way = Vague statements always win bragging rights in the post-mortem
    #16.1 - I trade for a living = I am in denial
    #16.2 - I trade for a living = I am unemployable
    #16.3 - I trade for a living = I am unable to compete in the mainstream of society
    #16.4 - I trade for a living = I am p1ssing away my home equity
    #17 - I keep reminding ClarkKent that I have him on ‘Ignore’ = It defeats the purpose, stup1d!
    #18 - It’s a sure thing = I have unerringly picked the *only* losing trade on the global markets today
    #19 - I have just subscribed to [insert favourite trading platform here] = I enjoy being a *Customer*
    #20 – I have retired from trading = I am too busy studying bus and train timetables
    #99 - I have NFI = I have NFI
    #NA – Ignorant newbie dribble
    #NA – This statement is financially insignificant and clearly off-topic for a stockmarket forum

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.