TIE 0.00% 67.5¢ tietto minerals limited

When trying to figure out what the TIE share price should be I...

1. 238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    When trying to figure out what the TIE share price should be I think that the best comparison is ASX:WAF.

Once TIE is in production -

• Both companies will be producing about the same amount of gold. +/- 10%.
    • Both companies have about the same number of shares. +/- 10%.
    • However WAF's production costs (AISC) are over $USD1,100 per oz, where as TIE's are $USD650 in the first year, rising to $USD840 after that.
    • Institutions hate political instability. Ivory Coast vs. Burkina Faso, I know which of those two countries I would rather be investing in.

WAF's price bounces around a bit, but over a 12 month period it averages about $1.20.

Assuming a gold price of $USD1,700 per oz then TIE makes a profit per oz of $USD1,050 (in the first year) and WAF makes $USD600 per oz.

So we take the WAF share price and multiply it by 1050/600, to reflect the lower costs. $1.20 * 1050/600 = $2.10.

Then add 15% due to the political stability component. $2.10 * 1.15 = $2.40.

Maybe reduce the share price by 20% because after the first year it is not so profitable, then the share price should be $1.90.

This is a bit of a back of the envelope calculation but when I get more detailed I still come up with approximately the same number.

I would expect the share price to be about $1.90 once TIE has about 6 months production under it's belt, so June/July 2023..

Have I got this right? Am I missing something here? Again, this is a simplistic analysis but a reasonable one, I think.

So I have to ask the question, who are these people selling shares for $0.58? Why would someone do that? I don't get it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.