CPL 0.00% 2.2¢ csl finance plc

Banksy, The BFS technical report is 250 pages long, once I get a...

1. 2,070 Posts.
    Banksy, The BFS technical report is 250 pages long, once I get a chance to have a decent read I'll post my thoughts FWIW.

On the the face of it a very robust NPV should limit the downside sp fluctuation assuming the paramters/assumptions hold up. I do note that a coal price of $99 odd was used commencing 2015. Sensitivity analysis suggests if you increase this by 20% the NPV increases to $3.5bn. CAD / USD exchange rate is one to watch that could diminish the NPV and/or take the edge off potential effects of coal price increases.

Anyway, look forward to others views...

Expectation was there for a good BFS so no suprise there are some who looked to trade this news. Better off having sustainable rises hopefuilly on the back of broker upgrades in the days/weeks to come rather than a one off pop in sp. For me financing and plugging the CN Rail MOU gap are the big news items to come which will hopefully enable this to trade closer to NPV valuations. Oh and we still have undetermined value from Vista South to factor in at some stage.

All IMHO only

Good luck to holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.