UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

You have got to be joking. Discovery fund is still having an...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    You have got to be joking. Discovery fund is still having an impact on us. Or would you prefer to bury your head in the sand and forget it ever happened? So answer me this what are we now producing in the factory? What happened to biodel ? In your eyes did AS do a a good job and Whatever happened to our massive dividend we were meant to get for Christmas ? It's time you woke up to yourself. This s company has been brought to the brink by management. You have no idea what's going on. You can't say 15 cents is a good buy in price if you have no knowledge. No one knows what's going on that's the problem. If you follow my posts sometimes I am up beat sometimes not. What I don't understand is someone who is constantly praising a company when again and again things are not as we are being told, delays following delays etc etc. everything is in the past. 2 mins ago is the past. Only an idiot does not take the past into consideration . I want this company to turn around but it won't if we don't learn from the past. Management needs to do the complete opposite of AS. Keep us informed , secure deals not just talk of them, keep an eye on cash burn and throw out those responsible for the discovery fund. If investigated I am sure it was not just a simple loan that went wrong. A little more to it than that. What is tedious is people constantly saying what a great buying op when the price decreases every day. Always said take the 10 most positive of posters and disregard everything they say. They would still be preaching AS can walk on water when the share price is 5 cents. He did a crap job. What I am hoping for is management learn from his mistakes, do that by looking at the past and not just blaming everything on outside forces like shorters. As was their best friend. Over trying to bring reality to people who take the last years performance as a good progression for the company. P.S. Can't remember if it was you who wrote to Chinese heads of states telling them of our products, I think it was, let us know how you went with that. Or is that history

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.