UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Time for action, page-18

1. 2,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    I fully support your sentiments BtB,the Cayman Island 'heist' does stink to high heaven.Somebody or 'bodies' should be looking at jail in my view.Every thing our former CEO did or said always seemed to play into the hands of the manipulators/shorts.Cayman Island was the last straw as far as I'm concerned.I find it hard to believe it was all due to incompetence,though it may have been.One can't say with out evidence one way or t'other.
    Cayman will not be followed up,I suspect by anyone including the new management.It will be regarded as water under the bridge and the 'beneficiaries' will live to carry out further so called 'smart' moves at the expense of other hapless shareholders in other companies.They may even have another go at us.
    The only way an investigation will happen imo is if UNS shareholders form an action group to fund a commercial lawyer to go through the
    paperwork.If a case for an action is revealed then a firm of no win -no fee lawyers could be engaged to pursue the matter.They would be able to obtain Court orders for relevant docs to be produced for examination.No 'commercial -in -confidence' crap could be trotted out as an excuse.
    As individual shareholders we are the weakest part of the Registry and if there's one thing I've learned -at great cost financially and in credibility with my family and acquaintances-is that on the Stock Market,especially in Wall St,---the weak get eaten up.
    Unity is strength.An action group comprised of a substantial number of retail shareholders would carry clout and have the ability to position members to get better results.
    We need a large shareholder with Company management or other relevant experience to act as leader/spokesperson.
    If such a person puts their hand up, they have at least one supporter prepared to put in some $$ to get the ball rolling.

donnybrook

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.