UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

We need our interim leaders to actually do something. Not just...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    We need our interim leaders to actually do something. Not just sit behind a big desk waiting for someone to take over whilst they play angry birds. Tell us what we are manufacturing in our vast factory, if we are not what are they doing in there ? Playing cricket ? What happened to biodel, what happened to Abbvie, why don't you put out a letter to shareholders explaining some of the mess we are in. Your performance will be watched and if you think keeping the seat warm and doing nothing is going to be good for your career think again. If you are not going to investigate the discovery fund fiasco and who profited then I guess your not up to the job. It's not like discovery fund took the shares because of future potential they sold them so shorter so could avoid a squeeze and make a quick buck. Plain and simple smash and grab. So if new management don't take up the fight I guess we will have to. If hulk hogan can get 150 mil for a leaked sex tape anything is possible. Give me a thumbs up if you would be keen to throw a couple of coins into a kitty to see if we have a case of negligence. We have no hope of winning in the caymans but those in the states that acted in a way that breached the contract may very well have a case to answer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.