SPL 2.11% 9.3¢ starpharma holdings limited

Hats off to John Wise for the gumption to put forward his...

1. 742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 206
    Hats off to John Wise for the gumption to put forward his candidacy. 40 million votes and 16% is an achievement under the circumstances and again demonstrates a tremendous shortcoming in ASX companies corporate governance IMO - Proxy Managers and large institutions clearly take little interest IMO in all the companies they are invested in (many cases their clients shares).
    Mundapharma arrangement not going great but we’ll plough on regardless?? So they get another 3-6 months to provide something substantial with the DEP platform. I find little value in individual responses although great for the individual - they will mean little unless a significant enough cohort has significant results. Ongoing dispute resolution with the FDA but what’s the issue and what is the current state and timeline for reply??
    I’d rather buy at a higher price when more is achieved and known. Still intend to sell but good luck to those hanging in there.
    A question? Would you invest $10,000 in SPL right now or look for other opportunities?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.