SPL 3.00% 9.7¢ starpharma holdings limited

Nope. No update on the Sky and Land ‘partnership‘ in the most...

1. 3,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 820
    Nope. No update on the Sky and Land ‘partnership‘ in the most recent Quarterly Report either.

That’s 31 consecutive quarterly reports without giving an update or status report to shareholders on the progress of registration. One can only assume this airy-fairy, barely tangible, fish-stink and KPI ticking ‘agreement’ has gone nowhere.

Will there be a Sky and Land update when the twice delayed and yet to be confirmed shareholder webinar eventually takes place? Mark my words I will be submitting a direct and firm question seeking answers about this at the webinar if it ever takes place. If the question is not addressed, you can be sure it has been vetted and put in the too awkward to answer bin.

Not good enough from a public company. Starpharma deserves it’s current status as an 11 cent penny stock, dumped from the All Ords Index with no broker coverage, and a conga line of deserting institutional shareholders.

https://www.starpharma.com/assets/asxannouncements/160721_Starpharma_signs_license_.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.