AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

time, page-58

1. 9,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 801
    Dammed either way. I know what you mean. What I found odd was that they ASX announcement on 24th Oct and then 15 Nov out of the blue they prepare and do the mailout of same and then they or the registry post it slowly over a several day period. I understand all investors don't watch their stocks and announcements daily but that is why they were doing the newsletters and they can smooth over the fraud and bad stuff in amongst the good developments .

The add for cheapo 40% off product for shareholders printed low rent style on the back page a bit quirky with a expiry of the offer only 9 days away. Why not some EEA horse feed discount as well?

Now the majority of the bad news is out in the open to use this announcement to gain direct email access for future possible promo??. Want to believe in the strategy but as above would rather see further ASX announcements of substance.

They could use it to announce staff movements in the last year but that would have taken another page.

watching trial site and I can't see it full so that is my reason for suspecting a delay but it might just be administrative stuff.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $25 8.178K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 107555097 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 22470734 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.34pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.