APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

An interesting article. (The above article is here, the...

1. 86 Posts.
    An interesting article. (The above article is here, the University of Queensland press release here.)

I didn't see that article but came all the way via an article on treehugger ;-)

It is titanium dioxide and assuming a pure grade would be better for their process, then that should be more demand for titanium dioxide, thus APG's product.
    What's especially interesting is that more and more uses are appearing for the metal oxide, which should increase demand and reward those who can produce a high quality and cheaper product (APG anyone?). I remember the anti pollution use from a while ago but these processes appear to be current and fairly active, if not highly relevant given the current climate(*groan*).

Tripping through the various links gives a local company, which while perhaps not directly associated with TheAge article, shows up with Max Lu's name on google. DYESOL or DYE, and they are covered on hotcopper here.

'Changing the face of a water splitting catalyst' is another interesting, and recent, article related to titanium dioxide and its potential use in the renewable energy field.

Let's hope these products gain traction and APG supplies the bulk of the raw materials - all in a time frame of sooner rather than later (the wait is killing me!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.