TLG 2.74% 71.0¢ talga group ltd

I would imagine that Talga is fairly well aware of what is going...

1. 141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    I would imagine that Talga is fairly well aware of what is going on and why?

Some of the Board members have friends in very high places and hints would be given. A nod and a wink, if you like.

Talga couldn't possibly make this public. The ASX would need to be told first.

So what can we do? Perhaps one way is to get a read on how Talga's public behaviour might exhibit signs of frustration and panic. I've seen none of this and have watched a few recent presentations by senior management

Another clue is the openness of Talga's statements about Government grants. These are not hedged with provisos or the kind. There is every sign that a promise has been made.

Another "bread crumb is the tone of the public statements about the progress on Lulea. These are not hedged with "if the Supreme Court pulls their finger out" or the like. I maybe corrected but I have not seen any signs that the capital spending on Lulea has been slowed or put on hold pending a Court decision.

Also, there doesn't seem to be any panic among the major shareholders. They are holding tight. This suggests that they are somehow assured that there is no problem

I'm certainly not enjoying the current share prices but we all need to make our own decisions and our individual investment situations are cases will all vary tremendously

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.74%)
Mkt cap ! $271.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
73.0¢ 73.0¢ 70.5¢ $77.93K 109.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 44508 70.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.0¢ 67667 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
70.5¢
  Change
-0.020 ( 1.54 %)
Open High Low Volume
72.0¢ 72.5¢ 70.5¢ 38890
Last updated 12.51pm 02/05/2024 ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.