TLG 3.55% 68.0¢ talga group ltd

TLG - Media, page-207

1. 2,385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    Okay thanks for the clarification.

1. We agree there are many hyped stocks, Sila, Also QS. Their leaders have listed in the US and hyped the stock.

2. MT by his own admission has not communicated well with investors. There is too much going on, he does not have time.

3. This was Talga resources (a miner ?). Also its an aussie company (minerals for china). Totally OFF the radar.

4. So how do you drive SP. Change the name. Done.

5, How do you drive SP, start a steady news stream , ABB, MS, LKAB in one month. Plus niska, plus Talnode SI.

6. How do you drive SP. Hire an aggresive American Organisation who only cares about commision and PR. It so happens Morgan Stanley believe the best place to invest in the battery supply chain IS BATTERY ANODE, Check out the AGM presentation at 21.00, he mentions them and then he hires them.

7. Now get Morgan Stanley to get their investors interested, to negotiate equity into the project and position for a US listing (see the last 5 mins of limiting factor where he says partner financing could be done at the same time as making it easier for US investors).

The result, is a battery tech anode business, listing ADR in the US, with big NPV, with partnerships ( MS held them back for the listing). Analyst notes from MS and their mates at Golman and CSFB saying buy buy buy,

Result 10x at least.

Take a look at NIO chart, ADR listing AND Analyst notes. All coordinated. I could be wrong. If I am, I really am screwed .

THE FUNDAMENTAL ISSUE IS MT KNOWS HOW TO BUILD AN INCREDIBLE BUSINESS. HE HAS NO IDEA HOW TO HYPE, BS AND DRIVE SP IN THE CONTEXT OF THE CURRENT TRENDS in THE US Market.

HE KNOWS THIS, SO HE HIRED MORGAN STANLEY, THE BEST IN TOWN!!!!!

I am a council worker, who is a drunk with a micro penis and im a narcissist as well. So ignore me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
68.0¢
Change
-0.025(3.55%)
Mkt cap ! $258.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.0¢ 70.5¢ 68.0¢ $207.3K 300.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 14183 68.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.0¢ 45503 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
69.0¢
  Change
-0.025 ( 2.02 %)
Open High Low Volume
68.5¢ 70.5¢ 68.5¢ 50189
Last updated 15.52pm 26/04/2024 ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.