IMM 5.95% 39.5¢ immutep limited

to martin rogers, prima biomed. our time is ny

1. 375 Posts.

...or should I say "imminent" :-)

Look, rather than winge about this or that as some persistently do, I thought I'd take initiative based on a suggestion from robhood to brr. I just sent the following note of appreciation to Martin.

Don't give me thumbs up. I'd rather you direct your time and energy to doing something similar and expressing something positive (you wouldn't be in if you didn't believe in CVAC!). We holders are about to see a very positive turn of events.

ITW

[Hi Martin

I just thought I'd drop a word of thanks to you and the rest of the Prima management for the great job you are doing and for handling the Nasdaq process so well, which clearly some people (on Hotcopper) don't understand nor appreciate. I'm talking of course about the opinions of some that there is inadequate disclosure to market about the delays.

Most of us realise how comprehensive and delicate this SEC process is and understand that disclosure should only come when facts can be confirmed.

Considering your savvy financial background and full appreciation about the extent to which CVAC will (perhaps with almost certainty) change the lives of thousands of women worldwide (and that of their loved ones) suffering from (a range of) cancers, l would think that foremost in your mind is to get things right now and guide this potential tanker along the trusted course, painfully but successfully and highly lucratively led by Dendreon. If only others could look past their 2-20 day greedy and impatient investment horizon, they would see that what investors are participating in with Prima is an almost surreal and rare opportunity which may seem too good to be true to many. Hold, hold, hold I say!. Prima possesses something so needed and useful to the world, visibly going from to strength to strength and will IMO one day in the not so distant future become world renowned and rather huge in terms of investment return and further potential.

The smart ones know that Nasdaq isn't the most important component. Good trial data is and the track record is no less than awesome. We all know the data is good and the Nasdaq will provide much needed investment leverage to stimulate further recognition and inward investment from the many (mostly in the US) larger investors and institutions plus the smaller investors (mums and dads) who do'nt know already.

Well I sure am happy I got in some time back and stayed in.
    Good luck and thanks again.]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
-0.025(5.95%)
Mkt cap ! $562.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 42.5¢ 39.5¢ $1.293M 3.198M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 245115 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 41012 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.