PLS 2.69% $2.87 pilbara minerals limited

to ozblue, page-6

1. 8,912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8185
    Hi everyone, thanks for answering.
    Whenever posting the email address on a forum, please leave spaces etc as otherwise I'll end up with a heap of spam!!
    I'm having a few problems as there are so many in the group, gmail have started to treat some of my replies to people as spam.
    I'm communicating with them to resolve the problem.

I know of some people that have sold down some shares, but not told me of their new numbers. The info is strictly private, and I just want to keep it accurate, please notify me of any updated numbers.

I am superstrong in my belief of our resource despite the naysayers here that are having an effect on some people.
    The revolving arguments are just incorrect, Greenbushes is owned 51% by Tianqi and is their MAIN profit centre. Tianqi are valued at $US10b!! that tells everyone everything they need to know about what an investment opportunity we are.
    The product category is growing at an accelerating rate, demand for lithium will be above supply for years.
    The storms in Sydney east coast were bad, have a look at Paris!! Don't try and tell me governments are not waking up. This is disruptive change and not a standard commodity to be treated as a standard commodity. All IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.87
Change
0.075(2.69%)
Mkt cap ! $8.563B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.82 $2.87 $2.77 $35.98M 12.77M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 172261 $2.86

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.87 202363 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.14pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.