SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

To SLR Management, page-49

1. 1,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160

Chief Financial Officer (“CFO”) Mr Diniz Cardoso will retire in August 2023 with experienced mining executive Mr Struan Richards joining Silver Lake in July 2023 and assuming the role of CFO on Mr Cardoso’s departure. Mr Cardoso was appointed CFO in early 2016 and has provided Silver Lake outstanding service since joining the Company in 2013. Silver Lake wishes Mr Cardoso every success in his future endeavours and thanks him for his leadership and commercial stewardship since assuming the key role of CFO.Mr Cardoso’s replacement, Mr Richards, is a Chartered Accountant with extensive resources experience.

Most recently Mr Richards was CFO of Tianqi Lithium Energy Australia and previously held roles with IGO Limited and Barrick Gold Corporation.

Well what another bad mistake from me, It is Mr Richards who is the new CFO, I will rewrite my message to SLR and congragulate Mr Richards on his appointment.
    I hope all SLR long term holders will do similar,

Ask these directors to take a leaf out of IGO.s diveriification, David Quinlivan, Luke Tonkin, Kelvin Flynn, Rebecca Prain.
    I am sure Mr Richards can help.

It is time to change, wasting money is a bad option, be different if it was their own money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.