LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

I think it would take a little bit more than a few people on a...

1. 67 Posts.
    I think it would take a little bit more than a few people on a forum to keep any SP down when a high volume is being pumped through it..

Really, I still believe we will see a decent jump in sp when this baby re-opens. I mean $500 million is still $500 million, it is not a drop in the ocean.

Plus all the other gravy that goes along with the rest of the deal will be good for the company going forward. I reckon anyone that has bought in the last few weeks will be sitting on a nice profit, it is just a question of how much of a profit and are you staying in or getting out.

If you are like me you will be doing both! It is not all doom and gloom. I do not think anyone will be making a loss out of this deal except the shorters.

What will the sp be when she re-opens, who knows but I am looking forward to assesing where too from that point on.

Remember, no-one ever went broke taking a profit, if you are not happy dump right away. I reckon that there will be a few lining up to buy them off you.

Cheers,

Bruski

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.