WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Today, page-25

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1021
    Agree Abdm and thanks again for sharing. I did note the mention of 'possible candidates' and I am also reminded that none of these Analysts to date are yet to draw ANY connection/correlation to OBJ in any way, shape or form! Talk about Stealth Mode on behalf of P&G and I guess we shouldn't be surprised as they are at the top of their game........maybe all these so-called Analysts are on the pay-roll to contribute to the right amount of dis-information necessary to remain in Stealth Mode until given the green light from P&G........who really knows?!?

One thing I am loving about Hotcopper on these OBJ threads, is the constant sharing of resources so everyone reading can gain a better understanding of what is transpiring out of a complex web of carefully protected Corporate secrets........in a sector that is more than challenging for the average Investor.

I once again take my hat off to you Abdm and thank you for your much-needed and articulate participation, that has often kept me interested in times of frustration!
    upload_2014-8-12_12-0-38.jpeg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.