FAR 1.01% 50.0¢ far limited

Todays closing price, page-47

1. 10,343 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1014
    Squire i wasnt being critical at u in particular just general observation of assessing things in the moment. True FA of a stock like FAR is very difficult at the moment due to the chaos associated with geo politics and financial uncertainty. It is why brokers are unreliable and the scenarios are dynamic on the negative. Assessments based on past fa linked sp is irrelevant as the sp is dependant on current scenario. In Far it is further completed by potential predators in the midst for a TO. The SP will be manipulated on whatever the agenda is. Hence my preference for TA which reveals these games. FAr conforms beautifully for TA and if one keeps his or her cool can seriously benefit from this stock. The key is not to get in with the hype. Ma200 is an important level and the resistance is strong. I would anticipate further attempts to cause bearish sentiment as this stock is currently a no brainer for the instos. and the issue is at what price they want this baby. 6.6 to 9.3 is relevant. Why would it not be? Investors might think that is not fars worth but reality is that is the market valuation. No different to any other stock. For a FA player these movts are pittance as the valuations on longer term potential. For a trader these are critical. The key now is to c whether far can create a new higher low consolidate and then go up. Create an up trend and work thru this congestion. Once again Squire no intention to critique your opinion as it is justified. I am coming from a ta angle and the ta will always need to be sound for fa to have it's desired affect in the long term. Ill get to a chart tommorrow and updated unless someone gets to it before me. However for the long termers the news on the chart is neutral and dont get frustrared in a retracement. I would wait for selling to dry then confirmation of reversal to cash in on the next build up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.005(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.5¢ 50.0¢ $12.37K 24.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19418 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 129688 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.