Too tall?, page-372

1. 80,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    oh, no - don't tell me I've been downgraded from 'slut' to 'perv' - heavens, that's pure regression!

ok - well, it probably cannot show up on video (well, my videos), but, these areas in Burgundy - tell the story of just how dramatically beautiful France is - the vids only give a very poor rendition of just how absolutely stunning this landscape is and why so many have fought trying to pinch it and why it's been defended so hard.

First - is a look around at this morning breaking - then, on the move towards Morvan - which is a really really really big deal in history for WW2 - I've videoed a little movie they show in the resistance museum - it's rough, probably hard to look at - and, there's English in the top left hand of the screen - it's about 15 minutes all up - but, it does give a good idea of the history of it - Morvan, if one visits France is well well worth a visit.

Anyway - break of day, Obélisque De La Bataille De Fontenoy en 841, Fontenoy - after a silent night - what an amazing experience travelling like this with a curfew - not a sound after 9 pm - and, even before - only one car or vehicle every 10 minutes or so anyway.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.