Too tall?, page-373

1. 81,715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    So, another one from Taingy --

important to note for those thinking of this kind of thing - I saw regularly - places to pull off for the night - heaps of them.

Then, when I got to Morvan, I asked where I could stay - and, they said - you can stop in the carpark ------ ok, done deal. Or, there's a campground with water and power on the side of a lake not far away -- both are free. - Good start for road cruising.
    I really expected to only take about an hour and a half to get to Morvan - na -------- instead of getting there by about 9.00 or 9.30 - I arrived at about 12 - and, it would have been a lot longer if I'd had stopped in this amazing looking medieval tiny town on top of a hill - but, they wanted to charge for parking - and, it looked all too hard with some ticket machine for cars - and for buses --- where there was a bus park - also a charge - there was room for a zillion buses - and, there was only one little van like mine in it - maybe I'll stop if I go through again - there's a million things to see.

back to the route - this is at the 'actual' table d'orientation

check the detail - still not far from Auxerre at all

table d'orientation.jpg

Then, only passing a bazillion things --- Morvan Visitor centre

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.