SPL 1.08% 9.4¢ starpharma holdings limited

People are starting to forget the fundamentals. Can I remind...

1. 1,797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 322
    People are starting to forget the fundamentals. Can I remind everyone of the interim cabazitaxel results on the 25th of November last year, and especially the study investigators comments…

Professor Anthony Joshua, Study Investigator from the Kinghorn Cancer Centre in Sydney with a focus in prostate cancer commented:
    “The trial results to date for DEP® cabazitaxel in heavily pre-treated prostate cancer patients are highly encouraging and indicate the potential of the product compared to standard cabazitaxel. The anti-cancer activity, together with less myelosuppression than standard cabazitaxel and a generally well-tolerated safety profile, mean this novel form of dendrimer- enhanced cabazitaxel represents a useful option for prostate cancer patients, including in older patients in whom DEP® cabazitaxel has been particularly well tolerated.”

These drugs have already been shown to be safer, with less side effects, which already makes them commercially viable. The company is now trying to show increased efficacy, which will increase the value of the drugs, and that is to be applauded.

Don't mix up market shenanigans and manipulation with a company's underlying (potential) value and its science. If the share price looks ridiculously low why shouldn't you take advantage of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.001(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $38.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 9.4¢ 9.4¢ $829 8.824K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 249999 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.01pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.