BCN 3.70% 2.6¢ beacon minerals limited

Gidday Kotadrew and Beaconers. I was lucky enough to be at the...

1. 101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Gidday Kotadrew and Beaconers. I was lucky enough to be at the AGM yesterday as well. Was definitely worth it. I drove down from the country for it. It was my first one after being on board with them for 10 years.
    I asked a few questions about the project, the effect of the last capital raise and where to from here in regards to the SP getting stronger.
    The answer from the lads?
    ”We just gotta get runs on the board”.
    That’s pretty much it in a nutshell. Need some good drilling results , which they didn’t want to disclose or talk about just yet, with sustainability to make the LOM longer or just to get some good hits. Like Beta Hunt.
    I did ask the question about what sort of hits are
    we chasing. The answer?
    “Anything over 1g is worth getting excited about”.
    That’s real encouraging considering where they are drilling there is a lot of proven history in and around the areas.

A question got asked about consolidation. They are not into it. They have already in the past turned it down. Obviously things change. But as of now, this is not on their radar.

I also asked the question about the SP getting up to 5.3c then receding down to its current low. I just wanted to know how that sits with you and why is it happening. Their answer was that they have no real control of the SP and that after the Diggers and Drillers convention there was plenty of money being spruiked around and lots of people wanted to get on the Beacon train. Sentiment was high. And I think sentiment still is. It just went a bit mental there for a while. It was bloody good tho

The lads are so straight up when comes to talking share price. Even themselves admitted that the price was going unexpectedly crazy. Right now, as I write this, they reckon the SP is worth about 4c. The sophisticated investors that got in at 4.2c are just starting to ask questions now ,they said with a wry smile, so expect some action in the next 3 months if not sooner.

These guys are real nice to talk to. Got to spend some good quality time with them talking about the business and life experiences as well.
    And yes...they read Hot Copper. Probably for a laugh but they are also thankful for all the support that we have given them as how we write about it.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $97.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $10.70K 406.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 654301 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 4224807 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.25pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.