SRX 0.00% 17.5¢ sierra rutile holdings limited

sirtex growth story and 2006 All I am trying to say is that at...

1. 113 Posts.
    sirtex growth story and 2006 All I am trying to say is that at the beginning of 2005 noone foresaw that the golds and oils would soar. Next years winners are unlikely to be last years winners. The 2006 winners likely will be those companies like Sirtex that are getting their growth story together. After Sirtex rejected the $4.85 Cephalon bid in 2003, it took another 12 -16 mos from then to streamline managment and refocus into three cohesive units: Sirtex Australia, Sirtex Europe, and mainly Sirtex USA in Illinois. The co. now has a US medical director for the first time situated in the USA directing operations hands on. They are building a plant that will be ready in about 4 mos. in Massachusetts to produce and distribute most efficiently and cost effectively the Sir Spheres, directly into the most lucrative US market where they get $14,000 USD for an average of 1.7 treatments per patient which results in revenue of $24,000 per patient with a gross margin of over 80%. The co is currently treating only about 0.5 % of the eligible population and is still doing this with a nice profit. The co is increasing the Centers in the USA where patiients are being treated and the US centers have gone from 25(I verified this with co as usual.) at the end of 2004 to 61 centres at the end of 2005. There is 144% growth in US centers yty. The co is partnering with Pfizer and Sanofi each of which have huge global salesforces to comarket Sir Spheres with each of their chemotherapy drugs Irinotecan and Oxaliplatin which together synergistically work to significantly increase survival times in patients with metastatic disease to the liver ,which is expanding usage in addition to the other FDA approved usages for Sir Spheres. There are new trials for other tumors that have metastasized to the liver and the breast trial showed improvement in all 34 out of 34 patients. There are other trials underway which we will be hearing about shortly. The co is holding symposium to expand radiation oncologists knowledge and teaching them how to administer Sir Spheres and this is directly leading to increased revenues. There is another upcoming symposium in Scottsdale Arizona soon. First quarter revenues were the highest in co history up 133% from a year ago with operating cash flow of over one million dollars and if you take out just a half of payments for working capital and investment in physical nocurrent assets then cash flow is 2.5 million or 4.5 cents just for the quarter. As these events unfold quite strong growth is continuing and new centers are being added frequently.When Cephalon bid $4.85, 2 years ago they studied the co extensively and performed alot of due diligence and from the press release they issued, they foresaw the growth opportunity however not enough shareholders voted for the merger. In the meantime the shares have lanquished at prices between 1.50 and 4.25 dollars into stronger institutional hands including Hunter Hall ,Dr Gray, company insiders, and other large institutions to a total of about 83% of shares outstanding. So only 17 % of 55 million or 9.5 million shares are in the float. This is why I am predicting that as there is sector rotaton in the coming months they will head for rapid growth stories like Sirtex and the winners of 2006 will likely be companies exactly like this. Once the analysts figure this out the sp should be over $3 , that is why I do my own work and research being in the industry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $74.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 17.5¢ $2.587K 14.78K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 6407725 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 1792238 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.11pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.