EGR 0.00% 16.0¢ ecograf limited

Hi mate, definitely a bit of both. It is no coincidence that...

1. 222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Hi mate, definitely a bit of both. It is no coincidence that they joined the party in a big way once we got to the engineering design stage of our progression. There is only so much they can do on that arm of the company until it is finalised and they have taken full advantage of manipulating the price and accumulating until further material progress can be made.

Unfortunately Epanko is out of their control but is a ready made project if the Tanz government gives the green light so not sure what you can really be expecting here but a little disappointed with the lack of news around recycling. One has to remember that we are in the big scheme of things are very small team and i would hope our focus has been Kwinana and getting our ducks in order to start moving forward once our facility design is bullet proof. We can then hopefully expect some news around our sites in Sweden/Europe. You need to think from a governments perspective, they aren't going to give a company the option to lease without this plan and nor should they. It is the piece of the puzzle we are waiting for.

i know how tedious and time consuming a detailed plan with changing specs can take but the 12 months we have been waiting will be well worth it IMO and its been said a few times the last few months which is frustrating to wait around for but it must be close.

From my perspective I am happy with how things are progressing as a whole. I hope all the time waiting for this engineering design is to ensure all international environmental credentials are being met so it can be a plug and play facility across the Globe. From an investment perspective we are a 300 mil company with some serious IP that has the potential to be a necessity in an ever changing environment. In this end of the market and with that valuation compared to some peers i feel very confident with my holdings appreciating significantly in the coming years.

All IMO of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 88685 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 7777 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.