LPE 0.00% 8.3¢ locality planning energy holdings limited

@Steini - Good post. I agree the directors are doing everything...

1. 719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    @Steini - Good post. I agree the directors are doing everything they set out to do and fundamentals of company are progressing well, albeit slowly.
    A couple of things about your post from my point of view
    1. We have not had an investor presentation since July 2016.
    https://www.localityenergy.com.au/for-investors/

2. I dont read into @Rajenp5 about the specs, as you can see on website the governance looks all to be above board. They are running the company by the books, doing everything to the letter(from what I can see(

3. It is the company responsibility to get big investment in the company, I agree not the day traders, but without doubt they have failed in attracting big investors. They sent email out 12 months ago that they have been trying to get investors but not enough shares on issue was what BC told us the reason. I cant cop that part as the directors are the only ones with enough shares are the Directors, now they have them in Escrow. I agree with @Rajenp5 that this was not a good move, we have no other holders who have more than 4% of the shares. How can big investors get in even if they wanted to?

Note: It is a waiting game and the fundamentals are too good to be ignored(IMO) and prior to April 4C I think we will see investment due to being CFP and the revenue increase due to summer months.
    Love to read your threads but some shareholders got caught with this at 0.05 and its been a long time coming. We are on HC and other people are allowed to vent with the lack of marketing by the company. If you dont like it then dont click the like button or put on ignore. We are all in different situations and some people wont be happy, we would all love to buy in at the bottom and get out at the top, but hey that doesnt happen to most people. I think we all know the business is progressing and anyone attacking management wont be doing anyone any favours.

My 2 bobs worth, let them vent, all our situations are different.

Again I like reading your post but the telling people to approach management is not the way to go.

Just my thoughts. No offence intended.

Onward to 450 GWH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.5¢ 8.3¢ $9.936K 119.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1032999 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 55819 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.