POK 0.00% 20.0¢ potash minerals limited

Dougfr, you are right but there are a few things to consider....

1. 799 Posts.
    Dougfr, you are right but there are a few things to consider. Firstly, not many back door listings come with cash in bank or if they do, not much. Secondly, from what we have found through research, "Buddy" seems to have quite a few clients in high places. What i'm not sure about (and the info may be out there somewhere), is if there is an ongoing revenue stream or if they have had one off dealings and no longer have them as clients. I'm pretty sure that BHP is still a client. Further sales are only going to add to the current incomings obviously and perhaps they have some lined up - at least I think that's what most holders are hoping for.

As a company, to not put the options "in the money" would almost be a derelict of duty given they are so close to the ex price - that being said, if there is no news flow to put out there which is likely to get it to that point, I'm not sure anyone in house wants to put up the $$ to get it into that position.

Some sort of update, any update could make this a lot clearer for all. As it stands, yes, we have "Buddy" but the question is, what does "Buddy" currently have?

CnS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.