WNX 12.5% 2.7¢ wellnex life limited

trading halt pending being lifted. anyone else confirm

1. 20 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    just recieved a call informing me i've agreed to the latest entitlement offer, which i didn't permit to.
    i spoke and asked over the 30 min convo, about the trading halt, trying to wind the company up or get them out of trading halt so we may make our own judgements to stay or go, and asked for the reason and the conditions of the trading halt. What needs to be met to get out, and why no new updates,
    i was told they are about to relist and come out of trading halt, they are 20mil in cash positive and as we are not trading we don't need to inform market as it is not 'price sensitive news'.
    i replied with if thats the case then ALL news published in the last 2yrs needed not been posted. I told them they were being selective and disrespectful to existing shareholders and now you expect us to invest more while still in a trading with no date or reason why or when you coming out if ever.
    The reply, We are coming out of the trading halt shortly and working on getting announcements out now. We are calling investors and telling them this now.

Anyone received that. i got it only because of what i asked, He called only to thank me for accepting (which i didn't???) my allocation of $115 parcel of options. Sounds desperate to me. calling to thank a $115 parcel investor..... hmm. Nice if was to be true, calling a little guy investor. lol

Hope this is true and not blowing wind up a long term investor.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.003(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $34.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.7¢ 2.3¢ $88.68K 3.614M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 399631 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 845398 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.