SSI 0.00% 28.0¢ sino strategic international limited

re: trading halt - alpha angry I am not alecfra ?And have been...

1. 652 Posts.
    re: trading halt - alpha angry I am not alecfra ?

And have been saying SSI was a buy since 1999

and esp after the tech wreck ..

I always saw it as a cheap way to buy GCN and of course they were an Investment bank with links to China..

Anything I have thought or known about SSI I posted to HotCopper. I said it was a buy and I bought..

And Now I am following the action... And you are following Me ...

I like investing ,,, I like looking for ignored stocks
    I like Point and figure charting.. I like lots of things..

For the record I am not alecfra or angry or anyone else

I am just motorway and I have No links to SSI or Richard Li... other than being a happy shareholder..

And it has been better than I ever imagined

( always thought an investment bank selling for less than $3 million with such a long listing history could deliver significant returns with time )

Alpha.. I am happy t move forward always have been.

angry... placements are done to get money quicker and to avoid the costs of a prospectus.. I think it is looking that good that we will all do very well...

IT POINTS to more deals and expansion soon imo..

placements are always done at a discount... and it is not a lot of shares but a lot of money.. it broadens the shareholder base... All good signs ..

The only reason I stopped posting is you keep asking me the same thing... As I say lets look to the future..

GCN will be in the picture with the lucky channel ( announced ) in September.. My view the only thing that will matter will be have you bought enough ?

As always My views and opinions
    take them and say thanks even if you disagree,,

The placement is good news...That is how I see it..

motorway

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.