IMC 10.0% 11.0¢ immuron limited

Hi all, i like that analysis from oriels, would also mention...

1. 154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Hi all, i like that analysis from oriels, would also mention that the numbers are based on very low sales figures. This is an area that the company have committed to improving, and growth has been continual. Mr Travis Robins is director of sales and should be accountable for growing US sales.
    Imagine Oriels numbers based on more significant sales!? And this should be easily achievable.
    The sales are growing very strongly in 2018 (but this is off a very low base). Im looking forward to Jan when they usually update the travelan numbers sometime before the release of the quarterly.
    Also Jan will see the submission of the final clinical report for the NASH trial results to the FDA. I think this represents a good milestone.
    Finally the big one, c diff trial results, this can potentially rocket the sp in a similar fashion to NASH p2. Unfortunately this is slipping which is all pretty standard in bio testing, but it will come and we are all confident the results will be excellent (pre trial results were outstanding, see ann Jan2016). H1 2019 is now the expectation for this.
    Some great catalysts ahead, the last raise at 39c should indicate the real value here, it has been sold all the way down on extremely low volume, so as we saw before nash announcement the price can rise very quickly on low volume as well (10-15% days were common).
    It seems a very safe entry point at the levels for those considering taking a position

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.010(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.3¢ $51.56K 478.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35000 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 277719 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.