SPL 1.60% 9.6¢ starpharma holdings limited

Tree shake today, page-30

1. 3,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    Scaremongering? I'm replying to a direct question on my logic and how I trade.
    I'm referencing what you would read about in the books, master the markets and trading in the shadow of the smart money.

See straight away, even though the price has been falling for 8 weeks, and I've been saying this for 8 weeks, you have to twist my comments as scaremongering. Because if you don't that might mean you're wrong and you've been wrong for the last 8 weeks and thats a bitter pill to swallow.

Read my last few posts I've even been saying it looks like they are applying the breaks and this could go either way. See now, if you're still in the trade it's very difficult to see where this is headed. There is no clear direction at the moment except the recent short-term 8-week trend.

Read all the posts about people blaming management because of marketing and blah blah, when all along the chart said the SP was headed in this direction. The news, the stories, the ramping posts on forums will always string you along.

The scaremongering on forums is actually done by the rampers in a passive way. They continually tell a story about how this is going to the moon, setting up fear of missing out. So mum and dads pile in, and then someone like me comes along and says, errr I think this run might be over? I think at least short term this will be sold off and head lower. Go and look at how I was portrayed as a shorter, someone trying to get shares cheaper! I was a bad person, a down ramper who just told you where the price was headed and if a few here made some money off my thoughts then all good.

Hey I've been wrong before, this stuff is hard, but I was on the money on this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.002(1.60%)
Mkt cap ! $39.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 9.6¢ 9.4¢ $32.09K 339.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3699 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 65000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.54pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.