Trillion Dollar Ideas for Australia

1. 10,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 732
    Im writing up these Ideas to send to all levels of Government. The Combined net benefit to the Australian Economy would progressively add over $1 Trillion dollars to the Forward Government revenue projectsions as well as Progressively Contribute to growthing the GDP by more than $1 Trillion per year.

There is about a Dozen ideas numbered so I will add one per Post.

Introduction-

I have here a Dozen very simple Billion Dollar Ideas to improve the economy, the GDP and Government Revenue by a $Trillion plus. The Positive impact these Ideas would have on Australias Future would be in the Multi Billion to Trillion range, for future economics and Government revenue. I will try and explain the ideas and also the Financial and moral benefits for The Government to take action on these ideas right now.

1)-Wearable Floatation

Ive tried writing to every level of Government about the Obvious Oversight ignoring that Wearable Floatation will Prevent Drowning yet people don’t wear it, its ignored by Government and society while people keep drowning. In 2008 the Federal Government made a pledge to reduce drowning by 50% by 2020. But clearly in 2019 we are on track for 300 drownings this year an Australian record. But if Government supported my suggestions we could achieve the 50% drowning reduction by 2020, and prevent 150 drowning deaths per year from 2020 onward.

The next decade 2020 -30, if we did prevent 150 drownings per year, the net savings to forward Government revenue for saving those 1500 Lives would equate to a $10 Billion savings in net future Tax revenue. Because the average drowning death is at 25yrs old, and they would’ve been productive for another 50 years plus their offspring. I fully substantiated the $10 billion savings in reply to Kate Jones MP. If the next 5 decades were equated as the savings for reducing drowning 50% for the next 50 years, then the savings would be More like exceeding well over $50 Billion. That is Future tax revenue savings after even the Government Costs to support Wearable Floatation to Prevent Drowning is factored.

So it’s a No-Brainer financially and Morally, so Action this, the Government will save more than $100 for every $1 it spends supporting and promoting Wearable Floatation. I have even made a Video trying to raise awareness, but the Government needs to do a much better Video than this one I did on the fly.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.