Trump Indictments, page-2784

1. 60,384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    Hi Dex,

1. From my understanding as far as the espionage act charges go it matters not that the documents are classified or not
    2. I don't think it's a question for a jury if Trump was entitled to have documents classified or other wise, it's a simple fact that those documents belong to government
    3. On that point it is clear by the evidence Trump didn't cooperate and wilfully obstructed

Jack Smith has none a great job going on the indictment alone and I expect he has lots more evidence and facts that where not in the indictment to back up his case.

It looks rock solid and hard to see possible defences, to the point Walt would be well advised to plead guilt and get a plea deal on Tuesday/Wednesday. But Trump is paying for his lawyer and will not be in Trumps interest to do so

I expect this trial will be there first given Jack Smith is seeking a speedy Trial and IMO is just about an open and shut case.

One issue is if Trump appointed Judge Cannon is the one that will preside, she held up the FBI from getting the document but here ruling was over turned by the court of appeals. Jack Smith did a good job on that and I expect he will step in if she side with Trump to slow things down

Anyway we are in for a fun ride while the Trump worshipper get dragged through this kicking and screaming LOL

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.