TTT 6.45% 14.5¢ titomic limited

TTT media, page-1447

1. 486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Based upon the trading pattern as someone has mentioned here recently, my belief is that: Something is up.. Someone (by that I mean institutional trading houses, etc) knows something.. This is just my gut feeling based upon how the share price has acted. Something is holding this positive. I don't believe that is accidental.

Can we argue that the manipulators are going to "allow" this to have a run so they can dump? Sure. It isn't like that hasn't happened a million times in this lifetime in these rigged chess games of our markets...

Incremental press releases as we saw in the second half of 2023 may or may not paint a picture for some. For me, I see an interesting pattern of a breakout based upon the rather substantial/meaningful content of these releases.

Repeating myself here but it largely has to do with the company they are keeping with some rather big players. On the surface, it looks as though Titomic is a trusted entity for this burgeoning technology. Let's make note here, this is still a relatively new technology that many are just beginning to dip their toes in the water with.

Here for example is research using plasma/cold spray in the development of fusion heat shield protection at the University of Wisconsin

https://engineering.wisc.edu/news/wonder-material-gulps-down-hydrogen-spits-it-out-and-protects-fusion-reactor-walls/

Note the photo of the tube and this text accompanying it.. Text link is the same as above link.
    "Postdoctoral researcher Mykola Ialovega performed plasma irradiation tests on the cold spray tantalum coating samples at Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH in Germany. Pictured above, the researchers’ cold spray tantalum sample is being exposed to deuterium plasma."

I don't believe Titomic is involved in this that I can find in past press releases but it certainly is interesting and it shows the possibilities of this fledgling technology does it not?

The German company mentioned in the article they are working with.. Quite a bit to search on their site about some Star Trek stuff wayyyy over my melon..
    https://www.fz-juelich.de/en

So one must ask themselves if INVESTED, (First few years aside): Is this company about to catch its stride based upon global adoption of a tech that is beginning to prove itself in earnest? If so.. I want to be on the inside looking out.. All in my humble opinion. One must come to their own conclusions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.010(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $146.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 14.0¢ $445.1K 3.071M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 66467 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 19060 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.