UCL 0.00% 30.0¢ ucl resources limited

tuesdays announcement- upgrade in resources, page-2

1. 8,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    great news imo ...... looking brilliant atm. Cannot wait till the prelim BFS comes out - should have been out by end of March? i sense by the annoucement it's on its way shortly - they needed these numbers for it.

Has anyone checked the recent top 20? In a nutshell, the main movers between 6/3 and 27/3 were .....

Westpac Custodians bought 6.1M
    Merryl Lynch Noms bought another 7.1M
    HSBC picked up 1.6M
    Bow Lane didn't sell anything (however are down 20M since Spet 05)
    Fairmount Super came back in with 8.3M (this I figure was omething to do with the ComSec arrival last top 20. Must have transferred in/out?)

The Top 20 increased holdings by another 1.3% - the majoroty of which was picked up by the top 5.

Merryl's has picked up 64M shares is a relatively short period of time - the majority bascially coming from Austex (5M), ANZ Noms (25M), Bow Lane (20M) and Mr Hong (3.5M). It will be interesting to see who is behind Merryls buying. I read into it like this ..... the majority of the selling has come from the 'insiders'. It has been controlled and my bet is it has been arranged in such a way to get an insto on without going for an issue prior to the BFS .... some detective work is now required! :)

All seems to be going well and the SP is starting to reflet that imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.