Turnbull disaster on Q&A, page-12

1. 36,886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    You need to remember that there are certain members of this forum that will be critical of Turnbull whatever he does . Clearly those peope have a hidden agenda .

I haven't watched all of Q and A yet so I can't comment on his performance last night . However , I will say that I'm warming to his style .
    People used to have a bit of respect for the prime minister's position regardless of who sat in the chair . Then about a decade or so ago it started to change . We started to get the pm doorstopped every day . The rhetoric became quite nasty and sometimes childish .
    As the our country's ultimate representative I think the PM does need to look a bit statesman like .

Hopefully this Turnbull calmness will rub off on all politicians and we get more respectful debating than the spiteful version we have now . If the leaders of the country are behaving like children you can't expect people to be much better .

In Turnbull's case he has been pretty consistent in staying calm . He has had to deal with some prickly issues all the while dealing with the party's own internal problems so I commend him for how he has conducted himself so far .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.