SPL 1.08% 9.2¢ starpharma holdings limited

Turning Point

1. SBG
    28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I am a newbie.. so request to handle carefully . Newbie for posting here, but a long term holder and reader of most comments here.

I have held a very small parcel (as big as possibile in my capacity though), more for emotional reasons, as I was heartbroken losing my father from Prostate Cancer who had gone through all the treatment options available, including some radiation therapy on trial as a last resort.... but unsuccessfully.

I have seen few years Jackie trying her hand and with all due respect for her honesty as a bio science professional, we do now need so someone like Christine Holgate to get this company moving forward with Jackie as a director of Research and Quality Control. I doubt that she is well equipped to market this company to the world stage, let alone equipped to handle the media exposure the success is going to bring upon to this company's CEO.

I would love anyone with contact to the Board to pass on this message from a tiny shareholder, Thanks and good luck all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.