AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Firi is spot on. This CR will significantly dilute our...

1. 332 Posts.
    Firi is spot on. This CR will significantly dilute our shareholding (but probably better than having nothing which we were facing). Before the CR announcement I thought we had a good chance of a share price spike, as the iron ore price recovered, now I think the CR will dilute too much for that to happen.

If in your opinion, you think Atlas has a future then buying say 2 times your holding in the CR will help alleviate the dilution and will certainly average down your share price if you bought high. I am not against the CR, if it can retire debt and take that very negative pressure away, then we can buy a lot of time, waiting for the price to recover. If they just use it for cash burn then we're stuffed. If we can buy time and in the years to come 2017, 2018 when they predict a recovery then we could turn a good profit and maybe with your averaged down price, be back in the money. But who knows...

I think Twiggy's purchase is a token show of support for the industry. Can't see a merger or anything else, our ore is low grade and not required.

Not down ramping here, in my previous posts I am down hundreds of thousands here so nothing would make me happier for a great outcome. Just thinking some people here are ramping this up way too much given the rate of dilution with this CR. They've done great work with costs....they need to do more.

DYOR and good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.