AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Hey Gotta, I wouldn't say serious player, more like stupid for...

1. 332 Posts.
    Hey Gotta, I wouldn't say serious player, more like stupid for averaging down at $2 & $1 & 35 cents, meaning my investment was way more than I ever intended. Always easier with the benefit of hindsight. I still can't share Tomboy's optimism. I don't argue with him about the ability to average down - definitely can do that - but don't see this share price rally.

Saw an interesting article yesterday (on Motley Fool and could only read the first lines as I don't subscribe). It detailed how AGO could be a zombie company referring to the UK Banks back in the GFC. I had shares in HBOS which was taken over by Lloyds and the shares went from trading up at GBP11 pounds to about 35 pence for years after the massive government buy in. Can't remember all the details of who bought what and how many shares were issued, but the story is the same. Massive dilution and Lloyds now is still only trading at about 80 pence.

That all said, this outcome is better than losing it all. And who knows, in a few years, if you average right down and the share price manages to get back to 40 cents or so in 2018 then you may be all good.

Once again best of luck to all LTH. And shorters, well what is that Johnny Cash song Burning Ring of Fire.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.