GW1 0.00% 4.0¢ greenwing resources ltd

G'day BSMers, I attended the energy and battery conference last...

1. 714 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    G'day BSMers, I attended the energy and battery conference last week here in Brisbane. Tim and Peter did an excellent job promoting the company and updating the market. I have had very professional and informative email contact with Tim in the past, and in person the directors are just as affable and forthcoming with information.

Sorry if this is old news, but the plan is to acquire a second drier (12,000 t/pa) to have 24,00 t/pa capacity ready to meet that goal of 20,000 t/pa.

They brought along some high purity spodumene crystals from Millies reward for us to look at. 7% Li2O is crazy good, let's hope there is a lot there.

They distributed the Baillieu Holst report. If anyone didn't review this when released in Feb - it is a good read (available on BASS website, under 'investors' then 'research notes', it's the second document listed. The report gives some details re the calculation of production cost estimates. The reported pricing estimates for the product seem reasonable/conservative for the predicted mix of large/jumbo flakes.

GLTAH
    CC
    Last edited by countrychick: 22/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.250M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 4.0¢ $6.8K 170K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 791 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 58838 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.27pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.