UCM 10.0% 2.7¢ uscom limited

UCM has surprised again.

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    In researching how much to contribute to the current UCM Capital Raise, I started researching “Spirosonic”.
    I was truly surprised at the impact this product has already made.See for yourself – just google spirosonic.com.

Monitoring and measuring progress and treatment of lung conditions has been streamlined by the company with this new product – delivering a now widely acknowledge “best in class” product with all the latest telehealth options to a massive world-wide market.
    There is extreme interest in this product in China and India due to the poor air quality in both and a trigger for this Capital Raise was the obvious need to scale manufacturing in the immediate market to meet demand and do it quickly.

As a measure of what is going on behind the scenes in the company, at the moment. I relate the following story (which happened to me today):In doing my research yesterday I discovered a menu error in the new spirosonic.com website and reported it by email.
    To my absolute amazement I received an email this morning to say it was fixed – and on checking sure enough it was!
    I know enough about writing websites to say I was absolutely stunned at the speed at which this was addressed.You will find as a result of this fix the new spirosonic.com website is a little slow to load for the next 24-48 hours, as the site caching is auto-rebuilt around the world.

It is quite clear to me, from what I have learned in the last two days - that UCM is now "going places" - and fast!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.003(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.604M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 2.7¢ $8.7K 299.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37080 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 28216 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.13am 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.