88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Ultimate Conclusion?, page-41

1. 5,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3162
    Megamall, seriously anything is possible over the next couple of years especially if all planned drilling and HRZ finds success, but for the moment we are a long way from reaching $3-4, even the $1-2 is unlikely for 2018/19. We only have 1 well with success the second has to be reworked.

We have to walk before we run then eventually take off flying to see huge SP increase, lot more to do. Suspect by mid 2020 we could possibly be in a position to answer your question imo. We have an excellent MD and the world is aware and watching us. That's a very encouraging position to be in for a junior exploration company. Still a risky business though.

Firstly we have to have success with IW2, if success we move forward another step in right direction, if well fails we go backwards again in 2018. 2019 momentum picks up again with conventional drilling. Then we have farmout talks and decisions with this. Cash injection needed etc. Then we have a heap of conventional drills for 2019/20.

Consolidation unlikely until we have more successes and heaps of funded wells to drill at that time, most certainly not announced when the winter is commencing. The will consolidate before T/O or buy out talks commence imo. Only to be done when momentum and plenty of excitement about. Company knows this!

So to honestly answer your question at this point, I can't. If I could I would own 100M shares. We are a risky stock and so many fundamentals come into to play and effect any projection. At the end of the day I am very confident 88 will be bought out if we continue with success and that price is what ever someone is willing to pay at that economic period. Oil price will effect along with the rocketman behaving him self and not another GFC. Good luck and I hope we get to at least $1, above that is a dream come true. I can certainly say our SP is going to be higher than 3c., lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $44.46K 35.20M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
307 1199858941 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 151348045 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.