VMY 0.00% 19.0¢ vimy resources limited

unclear, page-9

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    We are in a heavy bear market but there are so many positive signs for us right now: - majority of long term contracts end in 2020 - 600 reactors world wide being built and scheduled for operation by 2030 - Majority of the junior miners, explorers and developers have liquidated due to high debt and insufficient revenue due to decrease in spot price. This exposes a hand full of miners, explorers and developers which have survived the bear market and have enough cash in the kitty to last another few years. - g20 summit keep talking about clean energy even Australia (NSW State government) spoke about a nuclear plant due to the power supply shortage.. - 1 million Chinese have passed due to carbon inhalation ! (May god rest their soul ) - if history repeats itself we will hit hard and this time it will be much more agressive. Take paladin for example ! That's why I invest in DYL ( deep yellow limited) John borshoff has learnt his lesson regarding debt and there is no word of debt in DYL. They also have a competitive advantage over other uranium miners due to German technology. The list goes on ! Please visit the World Nuclear association and read ! Keep reading as it will never do you any harm. Good luck to all and I really hope we can keep this thread alive even though our hearts are suffering. GLTAH and as always DYOR !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.