AVR 0.00% $18.31 anteris technologies ltd

I didn't quote you. It wasn't directed at a particular post or...

1. 842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    I didn't quote you. It wasn't directed at a particular post or individual and cuts across a few threads, though chillydog has lately found boundless optimisation and certainty in the final outcome, which certainly contributed.

If I must talk to your post then yes it could be a sealed bid auction or similar, problem would be you would need set terms. Not sure how easy that would be. Also companies in administration have a competitive process, often still doesn't work out well.

In any case the company has been brought to the very edge of existence. How can you say the current situation is just "noise". It's the reality. And it sucks.

You say the tech is sound, I no longer know, the market certainly doesn't seem interested. Management being smart is a bit rich given just how disastrous the last 18 months have been (and that's relative to years of disaster). Management have contributed massively to this.

If AHZ is saved by tavr then kudos to Wayne for pushing is development. Everything else has been a disaster, and has led to the total erosion of trust.

Even with a "successful" outcome long term shareholders are unlikely to see any real relief. They have been diluted to death. If the situation was under control this would never have happened and deals would have been done ages ago. It's all hanging by the most precarious of threads.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.31
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $351.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.30 $19.00 $18.00 $363.4K 19.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 500 $18.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.50 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.