AVR 0.00% $18.31 anteris technologies ltd

it's an improvement that you're now discussing likelihood of...

1. 30,289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1825
    it's an improvement that you're now discussing likelihood of various scenarios,

firstly it's indeed a bit rich if you dismiss the AHZ executive without trying to dispassionately understand what has happened and why.

clearly the tech isn't just an improvement, it's outstanding. competitors have resorted to various means to lock in their customers. the pushback (skullduggery?) wasn't fully contemplated by AHZ management. assuming a more level playing field shouldn't be a hanging offence,

because the tech is outstanding, I don't see the same obstacles to having a competitive process. this is about keeping a sense of proportion. IMO

you need to dispassionately view these factors and see the likelihood that this will be viewed by potential partners as more involving FOMO than you currently do,

this is also translated into opportunity cost.

dissing AHZ management is a lazy option IMO and it has served nobody well. it has however, drowned out more considered views and damaged the SP further.

if as a result the negotiated deal is less favourable, I'm guessing the people who've dissed most enthusiastically will not take any responsibility for a part in driving the SP down,.

thankfully nobody can damage the SP any further right now.

please do not distort what I'm saying. emotive dissing is not the only cause but it hasn't helped.

similarly dismissing the likelihood of a deal does nobody any favours. which is what you've been doing.

please consider all the factors in play.

(sorry for the low amount of caps....one handed typing right now...no blackadder jokes thanks all the same! lol)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.31
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $351.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.30 $19.00 $18.00 $363.4K 19.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 500 $18.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.50 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.