WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

" If this fails to get up to be frank we've got nothing...

1. 2,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    " If this fails to get up to be frank we've got nothing left"

Complete alarmist rubbish. I'm astounded that people on this forum are this gullible (well not really when I remember the bell curve) and have already convinced themselves that if we don't vote yes then OBJ will fold and this deal will never be repeated and someone else will get the amazing opportunity to buy this amazing ________(insert car, boat, house or whatever the salesman is selling you).

This is why a shareholder vote, exactly like democracy has major failings. One is the herd stampeding on zero information, the other is any two halfwits and knee jerkers can out vote one rational person.

So an ex "elite athlete" selling bodybuilding supplements is the best result our Olympic team, apparently with worldwide industry contacts could come up with, and it has taken them 12 months but they still haven't time to get their shit together to answer simple questions at the AGM?

Think this through people. No matter what the salesmen, on this forum and on the board are telling you there is no rush and Danny isn't going anywhere. A no vote does not change anything it just signals to the board "not good enough, more information go away and come back to us again." A hasty unconsidered yes changes everything.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.