WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Hi it’s me….I’m back but only briefly.I did say that I will be...

1. 2,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246

Hi it’s me….I’m back but only briefly.I did say that I will be enjoying other things while all you zesty sycophantic first offer suckers congratulate yourselves that the dilution you are so eager to accept is the only way forward. I also note that there is a nudge nudge wink wink about what was disclosed to our very own group zesty at the meet and greet.This is worth exactly the same as what is divulged in a private phone conversation that the board is so fond of.

Rule 101 in any negotiation is never accept the first offer. Unless the offer is from a lunatic the receiver of the first offer will not be the one to reap the maximum benefit available. See Homer Simpson episode on how this all turns out.

Oh, how I wish I were selling anything to this naive, gullible and easily led group. I’d make an absolute fortune…. money for jam, suckers born every day, a fool and money are easily parted. There is a plethora of maxims that are apt for those that trip over common sense to accept a first offer. Many of you have waited many years to be rewarded, a no vote just delays for at the minimum a month while negotiations take place.

Anyway, the reason for my prophet like re appearance after the standard 3 days is to share with you my reply (see below) recently sent to the board. My second coming is now prophesied to be after the EGM result.

Vote wisely my flock. A yes vote immediately halts any further negotiations and will have profound ramifications for the average shareholder that cannot be undone. Think.

A no vote is not the end of the deal, the world and Danny won’t disappear in a puff whilst doing squats and only signals of an astute and active shareholder base that is prepared to negotiate a better outcome for shareholders. Think.

Anyway, I’m now back to the house, cars, boats and other toys that are all fully owned……mostly due to participating in shareholder groups that have called boards to account and subsequently reaped far better outcomes for shareholders. Think.

Thanks for replying to my email. Apologies for the delay. I have been discussing the AGM with colleagues.

I appreciate your offer of a phone call however I feel email response to my questions is the appropriate response to a formal shareholder question.

As you are no doubt aware, one of the benefits of share holder forums is the ability of individually relatively minor holders to communicate& discuss issues of importance.

The proposed deal with NS has certainly galvanised a number of us (our combined holdings are not insignificant) to group our holdings as we have done so on a previous occasion. Our group reconvenes to decide the way forward once further information regarding the NS deal is released to the market.

Last edited by blurrt: 24/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.