UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

PatrollyHope you have better glasses on when you go to UNS...

1. 2,490 Posts.
    Patrolly

Hope you have better glasses on when you go to UNS factory than what you use to read HC posts. I, and I repeat, I DID NOT ASK FOR PEOPLE TO PUT IN MONEY TO SEND ME TO THE USA.
    I have no intention of going over to see Al and ask questions that will not be answered. I don't take too kindly to being BS to, let alone ^&&**^%$ lied to about most things. I wouldn't cross the road to ask him a question. Patrolly - you are going on a "guided tour". Tourist style - enjoy. I use to work in a control room in a sugar mill - starting point for such tour. The Mill manager would explain my work load and he ^%&$# that up most times.

And Rustyone

I don't work. I have no income. I don't pay tax. And I probably will never pay tax again in my life.

As far as seeing it run, I use to be the operater in a control room in a sugar mill - fully computerised and automated - run millions of $$$$'s worth of machinery with two computer interface screens and a dozen monitors. Go to manual to fix problems. Also did work in a dispatch area where we did have trucks lined up all day to be loaded. Two forklifts going flat out all day loading trucks. I'd be bowled over if they load two trucks a week at York.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.