KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Hey @JJP400 I remember a good number of great posters here on...

1. 971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    Hey @JJP400 I remember a good number of great posters here on KDR threads that held through the MZN case and subsequently with the SQM Ann’s left KDR for AVZ, sadly they would be now regretting that move....... I remember a few HC Hearts amongst them........

@brendoh mate I was always in KDR LT, although was very aware I/ we shareholders just may not get there a TO was always likely. I am extremely fortunate I was in the right place at the right time with some cash in the earlier days, notwithstanding staying in has been an extraordinary test of conviction...... 4 bagger later The funny thing is I did go shopping on settlement day, my dog now has 2 new premium dog beds! $500 each!

i think the difficulty for any LTermers is coming to grips with $1.90 as we hit 2.48 on a trajectory to $3.00 and beyond. Blue ocean summed it up beautifully......... Unfortunately markets are fickle, and as posted ASXallows many undesirable behaviours, many here would consider morally illegal ...... I have agonised with $1.90 and have finally made peace with it, with thanks.

@hkhf mate we have followed this for many years and I note your thanks, I have also appreciated your support and look forward to crossing paths one day.......

i obviously will not attend the AGM, nevertheless would be good to catch up with some HC posters if any are interested in catching up at the RACV club afterwards.......... any interest ?

GLTARH, although I think it’s a done deal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.